9.08.2012

" The Woman Who Called Suzanne "





" The Woman Who Called Suzanne "

I saw her in Vogue Fashion Night Out at 6th Sep in 2012.
She was in Salvatore Ferragamo store in bond street as model for that night.
I don't know her real name but just I felt like so.
She was like a swinging silk scarf in the wind when someone who depart of one's hometown.
Also I saw strong confidence as model and one woman in her beautiful smile.
I know she is in the happiness which She figured out by her self that never can make from gloomy thinking and face which had it. her grinning face made a way such can keep with grinning face.
In the crowd of fashion lovers, her existence like full bloom rose was most valuable jewelry more than any stuffs at there.



Photograph & Text By Souichiro Ota






No comments:

Post a Comment