3.02.2013

GIRLFRIEND

▷MUSIC





m    i    s    t    y         m    i    l    l    e    r 
g i r l   f r i e n d

yes, I still remember that moment clearly when I heard her singing voice. she was holding an ukulele on her knees in the sunshine filtering through foliage like a morning awaking and she was just sixteen. I dare sing that moment by quote a greg kramer's song named " sweet sixteen ", " oh I got a pretty little girl, she's sweet sixteen, she's pretty singing voice! " so, anyway, in short, the first time I knew her was that when I saw the burberry acoustic two years ago. at that time, I was still at japan and after that, I came to london and I immediately went to see her gig. the fist gig of her I saw was at camden proud in 2011. then, I sometimes went to her gig when I can go and did a photography. and she has released a self titled album " misty miller ", and among it, the track called " remember " is that was picked up from burberry acoustic. also, at this burberry prorsum show for aw 13 during london fashion week, her song called " happy together " was used in first song of that show. at that time, I was in the burberry show venue as photographer, and when I heard her song, I was so happy. ( and after that, I had chatting with misty at outside of venue afterward the show ) this " happy together " also really recommending song from me. and other, wild thing, tiptoe through the bluebells, vampire, sail on me, horns on and so on... and this time, she released new ep single called " girl friend ". in this song, there is no figure to use an ukulele everyone's having on her. it can realized based on what she has been affected by patti smith. yes, everyone should know what she has rock spirits in bottom of her heart. although this is my guess, this band set is a figure of her honest expression on music. at any rate, her adorable singing voice doesn't die. and ofcourse she has been writing song by her own self. I can feel the love of how she loves music from her endearing singing voice. I'll support her in the future as well. so, you can get " girl friend " on i Tunes from link below.






worlds and photography : Souichiro Ota

No comments:

Post a Comment