3.14.2013

MON NOUVEAU SAC ROUGE

▷FASHION





m    o    n         n    o    u    v    e    a    u         s    a    c         r    o    u    g    e


I've been looking for something new bag from last year. and finally I found this red leather bag at Murdock london in shoreditch store. Murdock london is tremendous stylish barber in london placed in covent garden, mayfair ( now closing ), liberty, and shoreditch. this shoreditch store was opened at redchurch st a few month ago. and me neither usually attend to it for hair cutting and buy some products for hair styling and shaving. this red close to bordeaux fascinates me in a blink of an eye. actually, this bag is for hair dresser to bring a stuffs something like scissors, and something ( I don't know well coz I'm not hair dresser! lol ) to workplace. so, aspect also perfect. nothing any extra decoration in it. and very smoothy leather. and six studded at the bottom for protect leather from dirt. to be honest, I supposed to buy an Acne's bag at 12a/w. but store at dover street didn't treat a bag. but looking back, I think it was prophecy to buy this bag. this great harvest will be good memory and some day, it remind me these missing days in london ( coz I leave london at end of march and back to japan ; ( ) so, in short, if you'd get a traditional hair style, and great product, get to the Murdock london! you can find some satisfied stuffs and invariance men's style! and I'll put a lot of novels and camera in the bag instead of scissors and something I can't figure out!


words & photography : Souichiro Ota



No comments:

Post a Comment