1.29.2015

ABSOLUTE MAGAZINE


▷DIARY



      A  B  S  O  L  U  T  E       M  A  G  A  Z  I  N  E      
Photographed & Text By Souichiro Øta

In such a web society, survived magazine would be so less. Truly creative magazine only can do it. I sometimes talk with my friend and someone who met for a long time about " what is your favorite magazine recently? ". I've been reading so much magazines and I have so many magazines to recommend, something like " metal magazine " " indie magazine " " gentle woman " " encens " " cereal magazine ". And the best one about among them is " FANTASTIC MAN " for me as male. Fulfilling contents, sophisticated layering. The first time I started to read this magazine was no 7 which was covered with Tom Ford. Yes, I was totally mode fashion lover and that's was the reason to connect with this. And masculinity was the notion and I especially hooked on at that time. I feel that so happy to know this magazine at that time. Even nowadays, I'm still reading this magazine. You know, that's the reason of dialog uselessness.





No comments:

Post a Comment