1.25.2015

UNCONSCIOUS NATURALISM


▷PHOTOGRAPHY



    U  N  C  O  N  S  C  I  O  U  S        N  A  T  U  R  A  L  I  S  M    
Photographed & Text By Souichiro Øta

I watched one footage recently. It was such as thing which human killed an elephant who got mad to rage from circus stage. It was not first time to watch it for me. But, this time was quite changed on how to accepting of it. Its elephant was wearing a cowl which was decorated with yellow star mark based on red cloth fabric. Firstly, that female elephant suddenly changed the reaction against a wild animal trainer. She stomped two of them, afterward, she run out to outside and she attacked some people who was on the road in the same way. And she continued to run away several tens of meters. And eventually She was shot by people. and unfortunately it was not tranquilizer gun. she died while lying on the road beside of the police car. I am the humanist. Honestly. But, when I watched this, my notion and heart was clearly in the side of elephant. I believe and don't doubt in human's power in the positive meaning. But, like such a case, if human wasn't exist, this elephant will never been put on such a cowl and suffer such a tragedy. I love the nature and animal and plant, even the insect ( tbh, I'm lil bit weak on it! lol), but I don't wanna give human's meaningful resistance up as human. But by this case, I lil bit became that whether I am surely humanist or naturalist. After all, human doesn't know what they are. 






No comments:

Post a Comment