2.18.2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY TWO

▷FASHION / PHOTOGRAPHY




I'd like to deliver some snaps from london fashion week day two. in somerset house which is main venue of london fashion week, a lots of photographer are gathering to take pictures each other. but basically, almost of them takes a fashion snap at there. but as man who loves and dedicate my mind in photography, I'm taking a moment to feel an atmosphere of venue to everyone who can't make there. I'm noticing about I originally should take a snap of fashion people on color to see the how to make color blocking and how to do a styling of them. but, sorry! if you wanna see the kind of that, see the other fashion blog! lol here is there a decisive moment of that fusion of elements of photography and fashion people. ok, I admit to did an extra exaggeration! but I hope you enjoy some scene of fashion people and venue from difference perspective. witness to who were there and what were there! 


s    n    a    p























words and photography : Souichiro Ota


No comments:

Post a Comment