2.08.2013

STRICT WISDOM WHICH OVERFLOWING IN COMPOSITION OF THE FLOWER








how do you think what is the culminate of the beauty things in this world? is it woman? is it dream? or life? or cunt? whatever, we can't except a flower from its theme. I never met with person who dislike a flower. I think lot of artist has been gotten an inspiration from flower. as far as I know in photographers, it can be mentioned such as Nick Knight, Robert Mapplethorpe and Immogen Cunningham. why so many artist include photographers were lured? by its seductive form? or scent evoke a sensitivity? or existence? I don't know. perhaps its reason is everything of that. and the point we shouldn't forget is that how to grow up until bloom that beautiful petals as the human reach to grab its own dream. I also have been took a photograph of flowers through difference way. in color, black and white, rayograph and pressed flower. but, I strongly felt an one thing through these experience to took. flower was totally art. I mean how to feel a feeling has changed by how I was at that moment when I took. it's completely same meaning with art called real one. therefore, even if I took a flower at 10000 times in future, I will feel a difference feeling at every single time influenced by experience I got and private mind neither. so, what to see a photograph of flower can recognize what I'm thinking and feeling now against deep inside in how to took a composition and color and light and shadow and detail as well. what to called "good photograph" is that referenced a photographer own who took it. and it must be. therefore, whether or not its photograph is good or not good that is doing a judgement by only photographer who took its pict. well, how can I describe this flower pict? than I care about how everyone feel from this pict. either this linearly square composition made by light in lower part and curving composition by twig in top part are contrasted and making a two difference world in one field. this abstract touch by color and line of composition that intoxicate a tonality on principle of the beauty. the exhilarating colors are used in this photo might show us an ambiguous angst against sanction of the fate. and the arrayed petals means gloomy mind to have an exuberance in vitality life by used a light blue on it. pinwale twig might be juggernaut of time continue to run. so, whatever I felt and you felt, photograph is a just only stuff to capture a memory which vanish in every second. I'll take a pict of flowers in the future. and it could be a duplicate of the mind when I took. and it's going to be a diary of mine made by flowers. let me show your flower pictures!!


words & photograph : Souichiro Ota



No comments:

Post a Comment